Click HERE to enter, & you could win a Gift Certificate courtesy of the Livingston BID!
Bid Opportunities & Results
Birth / Death / Marriage Certificates
Emergency Alerts & Info
Home Improvement Program
LEAVES & Landscapers
Ordinances & Resolutions
Pay Tax/Water Bill Online
Potholes / Roads
Public Records Request (OPRA)
Utilities: JCP&L / PSE&G
NEWS & EVENTS
- JCP&L Reports Customer Power Outages 4/23 Afternoon; Crews Working
- Friday, April 24th: Join Us at the Oval, 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, May 2: Lightbulbs? Oil Paints? Come to Essex County's Spring Household Hazardous Waste Collection
- PSE&G Reminds Customers: LIHEAP Program Deadline is April 30
- May 2: LSO Presents "Russian to the Finnish" Concert with Guest Conductor Anthony LaGruth & Featured Artist Elizabeth Hendy
- Spring Cleaning Your Medicine Cabinet: Sharps Disposal
- This Saturday, 4/25, 1-5 pm: Spring Clean Your Medicine Cabinet!
- Tuesday's Recycling in Streets Off of Westmount to be Completed Today
- It's Time for Yard Clean Up -- Got Sticks?
- Town Hall Forum April 23 at 7:00 pm
- April 28 - 30: S. Orange Ave. to be Closed from Brookside/Cherry to Wyoming