RE: Submitting proposals for 2018 – 2019 funding period
This is a multi-year grant. All new proposals must be submitted by January 1, 2018 to the LMAC Coordinator. Current programs will be reviewed and may be rolled-over into the next grant cycle. Notification of the status of your RFP will be by March, 2018. Proposals must be submitted on the form available on the main LMAC page and include a brief description of the program. The proposal must meet the criteria listed below
This grant period covers July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019.
The Funding Committee invites you to use the form on LMAC website to submit proposals.
1. The proposal project must be designed to be one component within a larger context of planning for alcohol and other drug abuse prevention, education and intervention in the community. These programs must be ongoing and evidenced-based.
2. This proposal must adhere to the LMAC stated objective of changing the present social norm in our community to a no use message. That means no illegal use or abuse of alcohol and other drugs by members of our community.
3. The proposal can be either a new program or an expansion of an existing program that conforms to the above criteria of the LMAC.
4. All LMAC supported programs must include a strong evaluation piece with goals and measurable objectives (a sample of which must be attached to the proposal) and comply with County and State reporting procedures which are submitted by LMAC on a quarterly basis.
5. Proposals submitted during a grant period, that would require the revision and/or amending of the original grant must be approved by the LMAC and requires written approval by the County before it can be implemented.