October 13, 2018
Livingston Public Library
10 Robert Harp Drive
Livingston, NJ 07039
If you are wondering how the most far reaching and complex tax reform since 1986 will affect you, your family and your business, and what you can do to maximize your tax benefits, this workshop, led by Debra Taylor CPA/PFS, JD, CDFA, Founder and principal of Taylor Financial Group, is for you.
New Tax Law Workshop ("It's Your Business" Series)
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Learn how the most far reaching and complex tax reform since 1986 will affect you, your family and business, and what you can do to maximize your tax benefits.
Topics that will be covered include:
Free and open to all.
- How some families can qualify for a $1,400 refund, even if they don’t owe taxes
- Why 529 savings plans aren’t just for college anymore and what that means for you and your children or grandchildren
- Why new estate planning rules could accidentally disinherit your children
- Why small business owners may only be taxed on 80% of their business income
- Why making several years of charitable donations at one time may make sense
- The inflation change in the tax code that could lead to higher taxes in the future
- How the new tax rules may impact your retirement planning strategy
- Why paying off your mortgage may be smarter than ever
- Why reorganizing your business into a new entity might be worth exploring
- The Good News, Bad News story for divorce starting in 2019
- And more…
Registration is required and starts September 13 via the Library Calendar or by calling 973-992-4600 x263.
There will be no sales or product discussions.