Fees & Registration
- Full Season: Saturday, May 27 through Monday, September 4, 2023
- Early Season: Saturday, May 27 though Monday, July 31, 2023
- Late Season: Tuesday, August 1 through Monday, September 4, 2023
- Weekday: Monday through Friday
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
- Daily Passes: Livingston residents only
- Memberships available to Roseland & Essex Fells residents at non-resident rates.
- Memberships available at non-resident rates to former Livingston residents who have had active pool memberships within the past three years.
- Family: self and spouse/partner plus all dependent, single children 24 years of age or younger by the end of the current calendar year, who are living together as a family unit within the Township of Livingston.
- Couple: self and spouse/partner or adult with one child 24 years of age or younger by the end of the current calendar year, who reside at the same address.
- Individual: self only
- Senior Citizen Couple: any couple where one partner is at least 62 years of age by the end of the current calendar year. Proof of age is required.
- Senior Citizen Individual: any person age 62 years of age or older by the end of the current calendar year. Proof of age is required.
- Au Pair/Caregiver/Babysitter: This membership is available as an add on to a current Family Membership. Fee is $100.00 in addition to the family membership fee.
- Fee: $10
- No refunds on guest badges. All guest badges become void at the end of the season and may not be used in subsequent seasons.
- Guest badges used for less than 2 hours due to unexpected pool closings will be re-validated on your membership account.
Ways to Register
- Online at Community Pass
- In person at Senior, Youth & Leisure Services (SYLS), 204 Hillside Ave, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in effect from May 26th through September 8th.
- Photo ID cards will be reactivated for the current season once payment has been received.
- Please see the page on Pool ID cards.