NEW: Online Tax / Utility System Lookup
The new Municipal Tax / Utility System Lookup allows residents to find their account information online. Information like account balance, amount paid, account history, assessed value, total tax/water/sewer billed and paid for a year, and more can be found using the system.
Tax Bill Due Dates
Tax bills are mailed out once during the year, usually at the end of June or July.
- First Quarter: February 1
- Second Quarter: May 1
- Third Quarter: August 1
- Fourth Quarter: November 1
There is a ten-day grace period for each quarter. The grace period ends on the tenth day of the month that the tax payment is due. If the tenth day falls on a weekend or a holiday, the grace period is automatically extended to the next business day.
Please Note: Online credit/debit card payment options will not be available on or after November 16, 2019 through December 27, 2019.
- When do I receive my tax bill?
- What if I did not receive my tax bill and don’t know the amount or when they are due?
- I am delinquent on my taxes. What is the minimum amount I must pay?
- Can the interest be waived?
- Can I make partial payments?
- I am selling my property, what portion of the taxes am I responsible for?
- I have paid off my mortgage and I am now responsible to pay my tax bill. What should I do?
- Can I have my tax bills mailed to a different address?
- Do you accept a postmark as proof of payment?
- Can I postdate my check?
- What is a tax sale?