Bring Rechargeable Batteries to Electronics Event
Livingston accepts rechargeable batteries during its Electronics Recycling Events.
Accepted items include:
- hearing aid "button" batteries
- other rechargeable batteries
Maximum per household is 5 lbs. No batteries over 2 lbs. or 3Ah.
- lawnmower batteries
- leaf blower batteries
- automobile batteries
- driving toy batteries
- Alkaline and other "regular" batteries (these go in regular trash)
The largest-size rechargeable battery accepted is power-tool size.
Important to Note
- All battery terminals must be taped over (if needed, you will be assisted at drop-off)
- Special-purpose or unusual batteries are subject to review.