We are an independent branch of government constitutionally entrusted with the fair and just resolution of disputes in order to preserve the rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and the laws of the United States and this state.
- Provide equal access to a fair and effective system of justice
- Offer complementary methods of dispute resolution
- Provide quality service that continuously improves
- Maintain the independence of the Judiciary
- Acknowledge and enhance the potential of every person in our organization
- Share a common sense of identity and purpose
- Earn the respect and confidence of an informed public