LTV is the community access television channel for Livingston, New Jersey. It can be found on cable television via Comcast (Channel 34) and Verizon (Channels 26 and 28). Additionally, LTV can now be found online at www.LivingstonTV.org, which provides a live stream of the cable channel plus numerous shows available to watch "on-demand." LTV is operated by the Livingston Public Broadcasting Committee -- a group of volunteers (adults and HS students) who recognize all the "good" that Livingston has to offer; have an interest in television programming, production, operations and marketing; and give their time toward promoting local information, entertainment, and education to all members of the Livingston community.
LTV creates and telecasts long-form shows and other short-form content that is "ALL ABOUT LIVINGSTON."
LTV programming includes:
- Talk Shows such as Around Town and Clergy Corner.
- Arts & Entertainment, such as Summer Gazebo Concerts, Arts Council of Livingston, etc
- Sports, featuring Lancer HS Sports, Livingston Soccer Club's "Carpini Cup Selection Show" & other youth sports.
- Community Events, such as the Memorial Day Parade, Youth Appreciation Week, Camuso Holiday Display and other township events/celebrations.
- School content, including the daily LHS morning show AM Wired and the LPS Superintendent's periodic report, Around the Block.
- Town Council Meetings to keep up with Township issues
- NEW in 2023: Inside Livingston with Mayor Michael Vieira and guests.
LTV's current program schedule [Link].