Text Messages, Emails & Phone Calls
Livingston uses the Smart911/Rave Alert system to send out important messages and critical information.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all notifications are sent using all delivery methods. In order to receive the most up-to-date information, register to receive information through all three methods: phone call, email and text message.
Register now by clicking here
or double-check or update your contact information:
Your information is secure
- The information you provide will only be for the purposes of providing information to you, such as emergency alerts, information and communications.
- Your information is not shared, sold, or made available for use by outside individuals or entities.
Critical information when you need it:
- Water maintenance and outages
- Utility outages
- Fires or floods
- Road construction on Township roadways
- Police emergencies @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Update your information and contact preferences
- Add cell phone numbers and email addresses
- Choose to receive phone calls/emails/text messages
- Provide personalized information about medications, or about medical or other conditions in Smart911 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The Smart911/Rave Alert System
The Township uses the Smart911/Rave Alert to keep our residents and businesses informed in cases of emergency. We also use the system to let our citizens know about other important, timely, non-emergency information.
Smart911/Rave Alert is a high-speed notification program that can deliver pre-recorded messages to the entire community via landline telephone, cell phone, email and text messaging.
Benefits of an Account
The Smart911/Rave Alert system uses a publicly available list of phone numbers for both residents and businesses. However:
- Cell phone numbers and email addresses are not in the system.
- Some phone numbers are not in the system.
- Text messages and emails will not be sent unless you select that option within the system.
- You can tailor the types of non-emergency messages you receive.
- You can add, change, or remove your contact information from the system at any time.
Make sure you and your family are informed in case of emergency:
- Register for an account or sign into an existing account through the Smart911/Rave Alert portal
- add the cell phone numbers and email addresses for yourself and all of your family members