Tennis / Pickleball Courts - Usage Guidelines
Beginning March 1, 2022, registration is required to play on Township Tennis & Pickleball courts. Register online at Community Pass or in-person at Senior, Youth & Leisure Services (SYLS) office, 204 Hillside Ave., M – F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
An annual fee of $10 will apply for Livingston Residents, $150 for Non-residents.
All individuals are required to come to SYLS office to take a photo and receive your ID badge with your current address. A valid ID is required to play on all court locations.
NEW – Court Reservations
Effective March 1, 2022, online reservations are required to reserve Pickleball Courts 5 and 6 at Heritage Middle School. Registered individuals can reserve for 1 hour per day on any given day; that is you cannot reserve more than one, 1-hour block per day. Reservations can be booked ip to two days in advance of the day you would like to play.
Registered individuals can go to Community Pass to reserve a court.
Rules for Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- No reservations are required for Township Tennis Courts at this time. REGISTRATION AND PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED TO PLAY ON ALL COURTS. Register online at Community Pass or in-person at Senior, Youth & Leisure Services (SYLS) office, 204 Hillside Ave., M – F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Heritage Middle School Tennis & Pickleball Courts are open 9 am – dusk. When school is in session, courts are reserved for school activities & not available to the public until 3:15 pm.
- Heritage Middle School Pickleball Courts 1 – 4, when opened to the public, are for Open Play (round robin). Courts 5 & 6 are for private use, reservations required. Registered individuals can go to Community Pass to reserve a court.
- When a private court is secured, players are entitled to complete their full 1 hour of play before vacating. No one has the right to interrupt or remove players who are rightfully on a private court, even if a wait develops during their one hour.
- During the time of SYLS instruction, Livingston High School and Middle School sports programs, limited courts may be available for public use.
- Northland courts will be open 8 am – dusk, unless being used by a Township Camp, which happens in the summer.
- No private lessons of any kind are allowed on any Pickleball or Tennis court.
- No skateboards, roller blades, bikes, carriages, chaire, pets, etc. permitted on courts.
- There is a Township Code Of Conduct which shall be adhered to at all times. Signs are posted. Violators will not be tolerated.
- SYLS may add, delete or change any of these rules and requirements, as it deems necessary.