The #1 Most Modifiable Risk Factor for Preventing Dementia
Monday, May 8th, 2023, 1:00 pm
Livingston Senior/Community Center (LSCC), 204 Hillside Ave.
Presented by Rhee Nesson, Au.D,
Doctor of Audiology and Certified Dementia Practitioner
Who This Event Is For:
- If you are over the age of 50
- If you have experienced Tinnitus, or ringing/buzzing/chirping in the ears
- If your doctor has ever told you that you were diabetic
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you sometimes have difficulty hearing
- If you are retired without a driving purpose
- If you forget more than you used to, or are having more ‘Senior Moments’
If any of the above apply to you, a loved one, or neighbor we look forward to seeing you and them at this Dementia Education Event
FREE, preregistration required online at Community Pass or in person at SYLS Office, 204 Hillside Ave., M - F, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Questions: Please call 973-535-7925, option 8 or email email@example.com