2023 Meet the Nurse and Camper Medication Drop Off
Tuesday, June 20, 5:00pm - 7:00pm pm at LSCC at Livingston Senior/Community Center (LSCC), 204 Hillside Ave.
All medications must be hand delivered to Camp Nurse on June 20 or first day of camp.
Please do not send any medications in your child's lunch box or backpack.
- No doctor prescribed medication will be distributed without having the SYLS Kids Camper Medication Form completed by the Doctor.
- You must hand deliver the Medication to the Camp Nurse in its original packaging
- Please place all medications in a Zip Lock Clear Bag with the child’s first/ last name and camp group. Please print in permanent marker!
- Medication Forms should have the child’s name, the name of the medication, the reason for the Medication, the dates to be administered, the time to be administered and the dosage.
- Please indicate any medical issues that we should be aware of.
- All Epi-Pens must have an Action Plan attached and (2) Epi-pens.
Questions: Call 973-535-7925, Mon - Thu, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Fridays, 8 am - 1 pm, in effect from May 27 through Sept. 9 or email firstname.lastname@example.org