April is stress management awareness month.
In recognition of National Stress Management Awareness Month, come learn meditation and relaxation techniques to integrate in your daily life.
· Cultivate a sense of mindfulness; of yourself, your surroundings and of other people in your life.
· Learn tools to approach a challenging day with calm focus, clarity and confidence.
· Learn how to respond to a situation instead of react to a situation.
· Cultivate a sense of purpose, gratitude, kindness and respect.
· Learn tools for stress and anxiety management.
Fee: Residents - $5, Non-residents - $10
Pre-registration required online at Community Pass or in person at SYLS Office, 204 Hillside Ave., M - F, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.