The location for our Drive-In event has been changed due to circumstances beyond our control. The movie, Toy Story 4, will be shown in St. Philomena’s parking lot, behind the church, 386 S Livingston Avenue.
We will continue to make every effort to maintain safe distances between cars, however with 125 vehicles attending we are at full capacity. See diagram attached. Entrance to the parking lot will be through the Oval,.Gates open at 7:30 pm and movie begins at 9 pm.
Upon arrival, cars will be assigned a spot and residents must remain with their vehicles. Social distancing will be monitored.
- Residents must provide their own PPE.
- Instructions for the sound will be available upon arrival.
- Please carry out any trash with you upon leaving
- Bathrooms are located to your front right towards the Oval.
- If walking to the bathrooms, please wear appropriate PPE
- The car you arrive in must be the car you indicated when you registered.
- Cars NOT registered will not be allowed in.
Thank you to our sponsors - Regal Bank, St. Philomena’s Church, Calabria Restaurant & Pizzeria and Tony Boy’s Sandwich House.
See Movie Night specials offered by Calabria, 973-992-8496, and Tony Boy’s, 973-994-1089.
This event is sold out and there is a waitlist. if your plans have changed please let SYLS know ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY THE SHOW!
Questions: Call 973-535-7925, Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-4:30 PM or email email@example.com
Parking Diagram (PDF)