You can plea and resolve your traffic/parking ticket or other Municipal Court complaint online or contact the court to schedule a court date.
If your ticket is marked “Court Appearance Required”, you must contact the Court.
Contact the Court by:
- calling 973-535-7970 or 973-992-5000 #5700
- faxing 973-535-7997
- emailing the Court Administrator
If your ticket is NOT marked "Court Appearance Required," you may resolve your issue online.
Plea and resolve your traffic/parking ticket or other Municipal Court complaint online:
- log into njmcdirect.com and enter your ticket information and select one of the following options:
- Request a Plea Offer from the Prosecutor: ask the municipal prosecutor to review your request to consider a lesser charge in your case
- Plead Not Guilty or Guilty: enter a plea with your reasons for the judge to consider a Not Guilty finding, or enter a plea of Guilty for non-payable tickets
- eFile Service Options: upload documents, request court records or contact the court for an adjournment