How do I report a concern?

You may report a concern by using our easy online form or by calling 973-992-5000, ext. 5522. Before you report a concern online, please try using the search box on the website. You may find what you need without having to submit a request.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a concern?
2. What do I need to report a concern?
3. How can I get an email account?
4. Can I report a concern anonymously?
5. What if my concern is urgent?
6. What else might I have to include in the service request submission?
7. How long does it take to resolve a service request?
8. Will I be updated on the progress of my service request?
9. Can I call to check the status of my service request?
10. Why is the Township using this system?