How can I appeal the judge’s decision?

If you disagree with the judge’s decision, you have the right to appeal your case to the Superior Court within 20 days of conviction. 

To appeal, must file notice with the Court and order a transcript of the proceeding. A convenient packet is available from the New Jersey Judiciary that explains the process step by step and provides all the necessary forms. It may be downloaded from

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Court located?
2. What are the Violations Bureau hours?
3. What are your Court dates?
4. How can I contact the Court?
5. How do I pay my ticket?
6. How do I plead not guilty?
7. How do I request a new Court date?
8. How can I get an attorney?
9. How can I appeal the judge’s decision?